“3rd Annual Burnie Run”
Saturday, September 14, 2013
5k Run/Walk to continue the fight of Ovarian Cancer in special memory of Mrs. Burndeen Blackard
- All proceeds go to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund
- Advanced Registration Fee–$15.00, if received by September 6th
- Registration Day of Race–$18.00
- Registration will begin at 6:45 a.m. at Mount Joy Church, Iuka, MS
- Directions: Turn off Hwy 72 on to Pleasant Hill Road (CR 992). After 1 mile, turn left. Church is on left on a hill (234 CR 193).
- 5k Run/Walk will start PROMPTLY at 8:00 a.m!!
- Trophies Awarded to Overall Male & Female Winners
- All Runners Will Receive a T-Shirt
If you need a specific T-Shirt size, please be sure to pre-register.
- Additional Information:
~Flat Course ~Water Stations Along Course
~Splits Called at Each Mile ~Post Race Refreshments
~Fast Results & Award Presentation
Notice: This event will be held rain or shine. However, if the event must be cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions or for the safety of participants or other circumstances beyond the control of the organizers, your registration will be considered a tax deductable donation to help defeat Ovarian Cancer. Thank you for the continued support.